Labels

Monday 1 May 2017

Review : Perfect Fusion Silk LPP Treatment Pack Jojoba Oil Dry Damaged Hair Salon Care


The 2 ingredients (jojoba oil and silk protein) in the Silk L.P.P Treatment Pack promise to supply nutrients to damaged hair.  The L.P.P stands for Low Peptide Protein, which penetrate deep in the hair to cure damaged hair, giving the hair a healthy glossy glow.

Instructions:
1) Shampoo hair
2) Towel dry until hair is semi dry
3) Apply the treatment cream onto hair expect scalp and massage. Put on shower cap
4) Leave on for 15 to 20min
5) Rinse off

I didn't do step 2, what I did was like how I normally apply my hair treatment; just squeeze the excess water after shampoo-ing and apply the treatment cream.

My hair was quite damaged from coloring, there's spit ends and not glossy. After using it for a few times, my hair does look glossy and silky to the touch. It was easier to style my hair too. I can comb my hair using fingers without getting tangled.

The bottle is quite small, 150ml for about SGD$15. I bought it in qoo10. And the treatment cream texture is soft and smooth, making it quite hard to scoop it using my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment