Labels

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Review : Fashion Survival Intensive Foot Moisturizing Cream

Cracked heels and dry feet are an embarrassment. Have you notices young women with cracked heels? I find it unsightly. Singapore is a humid and hot country, and most women wear open-back sandals or flip flops. Everyone can see the condition of their feet! 😮 Cracked heels can snag on your blankets and socks, and rub against (or even scratch!) your partner when sleeping on the bed or curling up on the sofa. 😬
 
 How I treat my cracked heels is I scrub my feet and then moisture it using cream for cracked heels. I usually only apply it at night, before I go to bed. 
 
Bought this in Boots pharmacy, Bangkok to try it. It contains jojba oil and vitamins A and E which will moisture, smoothen and conditions the skin. I can't remember how much but it should be less than SGD$10.

The cream is quite thick and mildly scented.



 
My foot before applying the cream. The skin at the heel of my foot is dry, slightly cracked. There is slight peeling of skin too.
 
 
After applying the cream generously, my skin looks supple and smoothed. The cream absorb into the skin quite quickly.
 
 
But the next day, my skin is still dry. The cracked heel is even more obvious. 😱😮
 
 
Conclusion, this cream doesn't suits me at all. It does not delivers what it supposes to do. I tried this cream for a few weeks, and it does not moisturize my cracked heels. 😥  Not going to continue using it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment