Labels

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Review : InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder


Price : S$17.43



Formulated with sebum control powder, Jeju natural mineral and mint extracts. There is no parabens, artificial pigment, animal ingredients, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, talc. It smells good, not sure is it cause of the mint or the Jeju mineral.                                    

It claimed to replace oil control paper by making the skin soft and matte. The Jeju natural mineral will control the balance of the skin oil.

I have oily skin and the powder is able to keep my skin oil free for just a few hours. The instructions stated to use at the last stage of daily skincare routine or makeup, and pat it on the whole face or the oily area. But, if we are to use it at the last stage, the powder puff will be stained with the foundation. I use it before I apply my make up.
 

It makes a great eye primer though. I pat the powder puff on my eyes area before I apply my eyeliner and concealer. My eyeliner did not smudge for the whole day!














 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment