Labels

Thursday 8 December 2016

Review : Liese Creamy Bubble Color Hair Dye

My all-time fav hair dye! After dyeing, my hair still feel soft and silky. I tried the Watsons brand before, and it left my hair dry and frizzy. :(


I bought this in Bangkok. Costs less than S$10!


The instructions is very minimal. You may follows the steps below.

I forgot to use this after I rinse off the hair dye. Haha. But my hair still feel soft and silky~
The instructions are only in Thai...


Steps:


1) Pour Solution 1 into the bottle containing Solution 2.

2) Tilt the bottle slowly for 5 times. DO not shake the bottle.


3) Hold the bottle upright and gently squeeze the centre of the bottle to dispense the foam on gloved hand. I applied the foam onto my dry hair before I bathe.





4) Massage the foam on your head until it becomes creamier. Make sure it cover the hair. And leave on for 20 to 30min.



No comments:

Post a Comment