Labels

Saturday 25 June 2016

Fashion Survival Foot Spray (Bangkok Boots pharmacy)

Fashion Survival Foot Spray


Bought these in the Boots Pharmacy. One bottle is about 100 to 150baht, ~ S$6.








Fashion Survival Deodorant Foot Spray (Liquid Formulation) 50 ml
The liquid formation foot spray dry up fast. It promises to help to deodorise and prevent unpleasant odours. It leaves my feet dry for the whole day.


Fashion Survival Antiperspirant Deodorant Foot Spray (Powder Formulation) 50 ml
I prefer the powder formation more than the liquid formation cuz I need not wait for it to dry. It doesn't feel behind white powder on my feet nor on my shoes. It also promises to help to deodorise and prevent unpleasant odours.



1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    สเปรย์ รองเท้า

    ReplyDelete